Terms & Conditions
Concession is available to: Students, Seniors 65+ & anybody who is on benefits (valid I.D required).
Unlimited Memberships & Class Passes -Some classes/events are excluded from this membership.
We do not accept card payments at the studio.
An additional £1 service fee is added to all payments when booked through Team Up app.
All memberships, class passes and drop ins are non refundable or transferable.
Booking is required for all classes. Please arrive to classes between 5-10 minutes early. Classes will only run with a minimum of 3 students, so please check our booking schedule 2 hours before the class starts. If the class is cancelled you will be notified by email and method of payment will be refunded or pass returned.
Please ensure you cancel classes at least 6 hours before & 12 hours for morning classes otherwise your method of payment/class pass will not be returned.
Members on our online/studio memberships will be subject to a £5 late cancellation fee if classes are continuously cancelled after the time or if repeated no shows.
COVID HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
To adhere to government guidelines concerning social distancing and health and safety we will hold a maximum capacity of 5 people in our classes.
Your safety is our priority so please read through our new studio guidelines & procedures before your first class at the studio.
Guidelines for social distancing
- Classes will need to be booked in advance. There will be no drop ins available. Due to our reduced capacity no shows and late cancellations (less than 6 hours before class, or for morning classes 12 hours) will still be charged.
- When entering and leaving the building please wear your masks, however they are not necessary during the class, although you can wear them if you like.
- There will be a 2 metres social distancing rule on your way into the studio which will be marked out please adhere to this and wait in line until called into the studio.
- We will check your temperature prior to entering the studio.
- You will be guided into the studio one by one. There will be a 2-metre distance between mats which will be marked out with tape. Please stay within your mat space as much as possible.
- The teacher will not be giving hands on adjustments.
- We ask that you come ready to practice in your yoga clothes where possible. If this is not possible then try to get ready as quickly as possible to minimise time spent in the toilets.
- Please bring your own mat, props and water bottle and where possible we ask that you don’t bring any other personal belongings into the studio.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Please use the sanitising station at the bottom of the stairs as you enter the building there will also be other stations at all the other entrance points in the studio.
- We can no longer provide, props, blankets or bolsters.
- The studio will be cleaned and ventilated after each class.
- Our toilets will be closed, but if needed can be used. We will have spray and disinfectant available to wash down the toilet after use.
- If you’re unwell or have any signs of COVID-19 (temperature, cough and difficulty breathing) please do NOT visit the studio.
Test and Trace
We need to have records of everyone who attends our classes for NHS test and trace purposes. Please ensure that you have provided the correct contact details when registering on our booking system andread and sign the revised terms and conditions.